Free Digital Heritage workshops!
Scottish Civic Trust is currently working with the Centre for Archaeology, Technology and Cultural Heritage at the University of St Andrews to deliver a series of six skill-building workshops. The workshops have been organised to coincide with Digital Doors Open Days 2020 and to support and develop digital community heritage in Scotland.
The workshops are free to attend, make use of free-to-access and open-source technology and are covering the following topics:
- Photography and Spherical Images (also known as 360-degree photography): creating images of buildings and landscapes
- Audio and Video: making short movies to share your project or place
- Mapping: using online maps to record and publish your significant places
- Virtual Tours: making immersive, interactive virtual tours
- What’s the Story: strategies for embedding stories in maps and tours
- Live Tours and Broadcasting: engaging new audiences through social media
You can join us for the last two available workshops (5 and 6)on Tuesdays 15 and 22 September from 1400 to 1630
To take part please contact SCT Diverse Heritage Officer Nicky Imrie
If you would like further information or to access the recordings and output from the earlier sessions, contact email@example.com