14 September 2019 (1.00pm to 4.00pm)
15 September 2019 (1.00pm to 4.00pm)
The congregation dates back through the church unions of 1929 and 1901 to the 19th Century Disruption and 18th Century Secession movement. Historic Environment Scotland has Category A Listed the sanctuary in the present building (1966) as of major architectural importance. The building represents the best of post-war church design. The whole structure was fully refurbished in 2014, with assistance from the Heritage Lottery Fund and Historic Environment Scotland, and other donations, besides the congregation’s own contribution of nearly £40,000, raised over only 18 months.
Architect: Tom Duncan/Rowand Anderson Kininmonth and Paul
Building Date: 1960s
Members of the congregation will try to answer any questions.