7 September 2019
(10 am - 4pm)
This Church, the second oldest building in Hamilton and the oldest still used for its original purpose, was opened for worship over 275 years ago in 1734. It is notable for its Georgian architecture and has an unusual, largely circular design. It is the only church building to have been designed by architect William Adam. Hamilton Old Parish Church is the second oldest building in the town and the oldest still being used for its original purpose.