5 September 2020
6 September 2020
Created around 1800 as a walled fruit and vegetable garden for Barshaw House, this was dedicated as a Peace Garden in 1986 and the flowers are now cared for by the Friends of Barshaw Park.
It is a large mansion from the Georgian era which has seen many incarnations, and it’s beautiful Walled Garden, whose purpose and design has changed through the years.
Join us online to enjoy a video recording of a guided tour of Barshaw House and the Walled Garden with a description of their history.Go on a virtual guided tour!
More information can be found on our website: www.friendsofbarshawpark.org.uk
Building Date: 1986