21 September 2019 (1100-1500)
The East Church amalgamated in 1967 from two churches —the Paterson and King Street congregations. The current congregation worships in this King Street building, built in 1897, on the upper level, and the ground floor has the Hub and a variety of other rooms. Car park at the back of the church. There is disabled access through the ramp on the right of the main door. There will be music performances on the hour, and between times an opportunity for the public to try playing the organ. There will be guided tours on the half hour. Information on church activities and the building itself will be available. Fair trade teas, coffees and biscuits will be provided.
The East Church will be open on Saturday 21st September 11am - 3pm.
Guided tours on the half hour;
Opportunity for visitors to have a try at playing the organ.