21 September 2019 (2pm to 4pm)
Designed in 1841 by Patrick Wilson but soon afterwards remodelled by Thomas Mackenzie in Italianate style. One of the older Scottish Episcopal Church buildings in the country. There are three wall-sized murals in the church, two are by the artist Hole and dated 1906 and 1912 while the third is by Haswell Miller, created in 1936. The church will be holding a Flower Festival along with organ music and refreshments on the lawn outside the church.
Architect: Patrick Wilson, Thomas Mackenzie
Building Date: 1841
Refreshments on the lawn