15 September 2019 (10am-4pm)
Berriedale Church is an historically important building in Caithness and was built in 1826 as a Parliamentary Church under the direction of Thomas Telford, Civil Engineer. It was one of 32 Parliamentary Churches commissioned and built and is one of the few that remains furnished and laid out as it was originally built.
The church is now under the stewardship of the Berriedale Church and Cemetery Association and remains in use for special church services, commemorative and general events which are well attended by the local community.
Architect: Thomas Telford
Building Date: 1826