31 August 2019 (1030 - 1330)
1 September 2019 (1400 - 1630)
This University of St Andrews Special Collections project is cataloguing Cupar’s Burgh Records from 1364 to 1975, to eventually make them easily accessible to everyone. A display of their work will be hosted by the Cupar Heritage Centre, adjacent to the railway station; open Saturday 10.30-1.30 and Sunday 2-4.30. So come along and find out about transcribing original documents, researching ancestors, house histories or other aspects of the chronicles of Cupar over the years.