7 September 2019 (10 am to 3 pm)
St. Cyprian's Church was the first church opened in Lenzie in 1873 and is part of the Scottish Episcopal Church. The architect Alexander Ross built the church in the traditional Victorian style with fine stained glass, furnishings, fabrics and an unusual Scottish style turret tower. The church has interesting collection of traditional textiles - altar fronts, pulpit falls, vestments which will be on display as will the church records. There will also be a treasure hunt for children.
Architect: Alexander Ross
Building Date: 1873