Search
Search
Back to List

Charlestown Workshops, Scottish Lime Centre Trust

Door open days

West Fife & Dunfermline

Charlestown Workshops, the former estate workshops date from 1705. For Broomhall, the seat of the Earl of Elgin Charlestown Workshops were restored and converted in 2000 as the offices and training centre for the Scottish Lime Centre Trust – an internationally recognized Centre of excellence for the conservation, repair & maintenance of traditional buildings. Come and see what we have achieved in 23 years of operation.

Facilities

Key Information

Where to find us

Address
  • Charlestown Workshops
  • Rocks Road
  • Charlestown
  • KY11 3EN