14 September 2019 (10:00 - 14:00)
Designed by John MacLeod, architect in1887 in the Gothic style. The third church for West Bridgend United Presbyterian Church was fully restored in 1997-98. An original piece of Victorian stencil work which decorated the walls was uncovered during restoration work and is now on view. Archie Richmond of Richmond Architects, Dumbarton, oversaw the restoration work.
There are some great stained glass windows.
Architect: John McLeod
Building Date: 1887-88
Saturday 1st September.
How to get there : West side the River Leven. Between old and new road bridges.