16 September 2017 (11 am to 4 pm)
This Category B Listed building was built in 1860 to designs by James Henderson, it was later enlarged by Robert Baldie. The church contains furnishings designed in 1904 by the eminent Scottish architect, Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
There is an attractive timber roof and excellent stained glass windows and an organ by Lewis dating from 1884.
Building Date: 1860
Why not come along, complete the Parish Church Trail and leanr about the history of this prominent church. There will be tours of the building at 1.00 and 3.00, tours will be expected to last 30 minutes.
Limited disabled access.