7 September 2019
(10 am - 4 pm)
8 September 2019
(Open for worship at 10:45 am and 6:30 pm)
This idiosyncratic, classical building was originally a chapel of ease and built in 1835. The interior was renovated in 1973 and a major refurbishment was completed in 2013. The St John�s centre was built in 1970 adding to the existing halls which incorporate the former St John�s Grammar School of 1837 and the Centenary Hall of 1934. The halls were refurbished and extended in 2000 and further renovations were carried out in 2010 and 2013. Two works in stained glass by Susan Bradbury feature in the St John�s Centre.