30 September 2017 (10:00-14:00)
The present B listed building built by James Pollock as completed in 1775, the Scotch Belry Tower by Robert Pollock was added in 1818. Behind the Church is the Kirk yard where notable gravestones include the parents of William and John Hunter, the famous surgeons and Rev. James French, minister of the Old Parish Church (1791-1835), who was tutor to the young Walter Scott. The 18th century mausoleum of the Stuarts of Torrance family has recently been restored.
Architect: James Pollock, Robert Pollock, W Pomphrey
Building Date: 1776, 1818, 1862
Guided tours of Church And Graveyard
Music and refreshments