7 September 2019 (14:00-16:00)
The Church is a rectangular building with an eighty foot tower and a Pagoda style top. Built in 1824 it was the former parish Church and is on a site where a church has been since the 12th Century.
The building is currently used by Blairgowrie Players local drama club. It is used for rehearsals and storage of costumes and props and has recently been refurbished.
Building Date: 1834
Optional tours available (no booking required).
Can be reached by bike (travel info: www.pkc.gov.uk/pkonthego).
Hosted by Blairgowrie Players.