9 September 2017 (13:00-16:00)
Built in 1813 on the site of a church consecrated in 1242, the building was extensively upgraded 100 years ago when in 1919 the stained glass window was installed. The cemetery contains a conserved Morthouse, a Mausoleum with Romanesque arch, 17th & 18th Century headstones and a Pictish discoid stone.
Guided tours of the graveyard throughout the day
Building Date: early 19C