Search
Search
Back to List

Kilsyth Burns and Old Parish Church

Door open days

21 September 2019 (11 am to 4 pm)

22 September 2019 (2 pm to 4 pm)

North Lanarkshire

Kilsyth Burns and Old Parish Churches have a rich and interesting history leading to the unification of the Old Parish Church and Burns Parish Church to form Kilsyth Burns and Old Parish Church in 1975.

The Parish Church was built in 1816 with the Chancel being added in 1932.

Come and view the stained glass windows. History Corner, music, and tea and coffee available. 

Sunday Service 11am until 12pm, all welcome.

Facilities

Key Information

Building Date: 1816

Come and view the stained glass windows. History Corner, music, and tea and coffee available.  Sunday Service 11am until 12pm, all welcome.

Where to find us

Address
  • Backbrae Street
  • Kilsyth
  • G65 0NF