23 September 2017 (11am - 4pm)
The Pluscarden congregation formerly worshiped in part of the Abbey, but were obliged to move in 1898 when it was bought by the Marquis of Bute. He gave them the site, known as the Drinking Hill and the present parish church was built in 1898 to a design by A & W Reid and Wittet of Elgin. Some features are based on the nearby Abbey.
Special display on “130 years of the Guild”. Open 11am - 4pm
Architect: A & W Reid, John Wittet
Building Date: 1898
Special display on “130 years of the Guild”.