23 September 2017 (10am to 4pm)
Built in 1806 (completed in 1812) to a design by Charles Stewart in memory of Admiral Nelson. It was built both as a centrepiece to the landscaping of Cluny Hill and also as a viewpoint from where an extensive outlook over Forres and the surrounding area can be enjoyed.
There will be a display of Nelson connected artefacts with volunteers on hand to answer questions. Children’s quiz game. Open 10am - 4pm
Architect: Charles Stewart
Building Date: 1806
Volunteers will be on hand to answer questions. Artefacts connecteds with Nelson will be on display. There will be a children's quiz game. Weather permitting there will be fantastic views from the Tower!