This Gothic church was designed by Alexander Ross, 1882 replacing the small, plain building (1808) behind Land Street.
Amongst the fittings is the Seabury Chair used by Bishop Kilgour when consecrated as the first American Episcopal bishop in Aberdeen 1784.
Listed Category B.
Architect: Alexander Ross
Building Date: 1882
Volunteers will be present to show people around the church. Historical information will be displayed. There is a children's playground across the road.