Elgin High Church was built in the 1840's as a Free Church. It then joined with the Church of Scotland in 1929. Made of sandstone the North end has three large arched windows.
There are arched windows at the sides. The church interior is largely unchanged since it opened with original pews.
There are halls at the rear of the church.
Historical information and information on the church. Toys for smaller children.
Tea and coffee free of charge.
Open 10am til 3pm
Building Date: 1843
There will be historical displays on the day and toys for smaller children.
Free teas and coffees too!