Built in 1876, the Episcopal Church of All Saints in Buckie and the elaborately carved freestone font were designed by Alexander Ross of Inverness.
The church has a distinctive rounded apse and a broach spire; stained glass windows including a Rose window at the West end. The East end of the church was remodelled in 1951 when the present marble altar was installed.
Listed Category B
Open and volunteers on hand from 11am to 4pm
Architect: Alexander Ross
Building Date: 1876