8 September 2018 (1300 to 1500 hrs)
The church was opened in 1830 for the Lasswade Congregation in the United Presbyterian Church. In 1894 the Church was completely overhauled and several alterations carried out. Amongst the gifts which came to the congregation at that time were the present handsome pulpit, the stained glass windows at each side of it, the entrance porch, and the bell.
In 1929 the United Presbyterian Church united with the Church of Scotland. On 22 April 1956, the congregations of Lasswade Old Parish Church and Lasswade Strathesk united to form the present congregation of Lasswade Parish Church, and have continued to use this building for worship every Sunday morning since.
Building Date: 1830
Photographic and historic items exhibition.
Assistance for visitors with sight and hearing difficulties.
Assistance may be required with disabled access.