Search
Search
Back to List

Inverkip Parish Church

Door open days

31 August 2019 (10 am - 4 pm)

Inverclyde

The current sanctuary dates from 1806 although there has been a church in Inverkip since the 12th century. The building was commissioned by Sir John Shaw-Stewart and was constructed using local sandstone from the Langhouse Quarry. It was refurbished in 1906-08 and is Grade B listed.

Facilities

Key Information

Building Date: 1806

Where to find us

Address
  • Langhouse Road
  • Inverkip
  • PA16 0BL