31 August 2019 (12 pm to 4 pm)
Greenock has had a fire station since 1753, initially in William Street, 1831 in Church Lane, 1837 Taylors Close, 1882 foot of the Vennel, 1887 the Municipal Buildings and 1960 to its present location. Currently we have three fire appliances and 60 firefighters alongside a Marine Coastguard Agency Unit and Police Scotland's Dive and Marine Units.
Building Date: 1960
Crews may be available to provide tours of the station, appliances and equipment if not out on operational duties.