1 September 2018 (10 am to 4 pm)
The Church is a well known landmark for travellers on the way to Inverness. The Church was built in 1826 although there has been a church here, and worship here for many centuries previously. It is recorded as having been granted its charter as a mensal (common) kirk of Elgin Cathedral and Pluscarden Abbey in the 13th Century though it is believed that there was worship here long before that. The present building was renovated and the gallery restored in 1990/1.
Architect: Alexander Grant
Building Date: 1826