31 August 2019 (10 am to 4 pm)
Dalarossie Church, which was built in 1790, is situated on the site of an 8th century church, with the River Findhorn skirting its southern wall. It is surrounded by an old kirkyard with many headstones showing trade and origin as well as names. The church was repaired and altered in 1856 by the architect George Rhind and again considerably altered by W. L. Carruthers in 1904. Inside the church there is the baptismal font, formed in the shape of a rough-hewn stone, an old upright stone slab known as the Priest's Stone or bargaining stone, and an old offering ladle.
Architect: George Rhind 1856, W L Curruthers 1904
Building Date: 1790, alt 1856, alt 1904