31 August 2019 (10am to 5pm)
1 September 2019 (10am to 5pm)
The original church dates from 1764 with repairs in 1829 and later 19th Century internal alterations and re-casting in the style of John Robertson, Inverness. It is a long harled rectangular building with a ball finial on the east gable and a birdcage bellcote of the west gable. Pointed arched windows on the south wall provide light to the interior. Internally there are many 19th century mural monuments, mainly to the Rose family of Kilravock and Davidsons of Cantry.
There are many handsome table tombs, monuments and a watch house dating from around 1800 in the graveyard.
Building Date: 1764