Search
Search
Back to List

NORTH QUEENSFERRY LIGHT TOWER

New
Door open days

15 September 2019 (10.00 - 16.00)

Fife West

The Light Tower was built in 1817 by the famous lighthouse engineer Robert Stevenson. After restoration, and now managed by the NQHT, the tower has reopened on the old Town Pier. Located right alongside the light tower is our Forth Bridge & Light Tower mini-museum.

Facilities

Key Information

Architect: Robert Stevenson

Building Date: 1817

Where to find us

Address
  • Light Tower
  • Town Pier
  • North Queensferry
  • K11