Search
Search
Back to List

HOLY NAME CHURCH, OAKLEY

New
Door open days

15 September 2019 (1200 - 1600)

Fife West

The present Holy Name Church was designed and opened in 1958, and constructed in the early Scottish style by Charles W Gray. It was built by the Smith-Sligo family of Inzievar House.  Particularly outstanding features are the stained glass windows, and statues carved by French designers from Chartres. 

Facilities

Key Information

Building Date: 1965

Where to find us

Address
  • Holy Name Church
  • Station Road
  • Oakley
  • KY12 9NW