Search
Search
Back to List

TAYPORT AULD KIRK

Door open days

1 September 2019 (1000 - 1600)

Fife East

This has been a religious site since 1607 but the present structure dates from 1794. It is a distinctive local landmark, particularly because of its leaning tower. The church contains a Miller pipe organ installed in 1899. Auld Kirk is developing as an Arts and Heritage Centre, whilst retaining historic features. The surrounding graveyard has interesting slabs which reflect Tayport’s history, maritime connections and the family grave of renowned local artist Cynicus.

Facilities

Key Information

 

 

Where to find us

Address
  • Auld Kirk
  • Whitenhill or Castle Street
  • Tayport
  • DD6 9BX