Search
Search
Back to List

St MARY'S , NEWPORT on TAY

Door open days

1 September 2019 (1200 - 1800)

Fife East

Designed by architect TM Cappon, this Grade B Listed Building dates from 1886. The stained glass in the church dates from 1885 to 1950 and includes two windows from the Kempe Studio in London. The organ was installed in 1904, and is by John Miller of Dundee. The Rood screen figures were sculpted by William Lamb of Montrose and unusually depict Christ as beardless. Many visitors remark on a numinous feeling in the church.
https://stmaryschurchnewportontay.org/

Facilities

Key Information

Where to find us

Address
  • 10 High Street
  • Newport on Tay
  • DD6 8DA