Search
Search
Back to List

PRIORY DOOCOT, CRAIL

New
Door open days

1 September 2019 (1000 - 1600)

Fife East

Known locally as the Priory Doocot, and built on landholdings likely to have once belonged to the Cistercian Nunnery of St Mary, this is an excellent example of 16thC beehive doocot.  The building has recently undergone an extensive restoration which included a reconstructed interior, complete with a new potence ladder for accessing the nesting boxes, lighting and information boards.

Facilities

Key Information

Where to find us

Address
  • Nethergate
  • Crail
  • KY10 3TY