Search
Search
Back to List

Earlsferry Town Hall Guided Walks

New
Door open days

1 September 2019 (1000 - 1500)

Fife East

Earlsferry became a Royal Burgh in 1589 with liberty to hold markets and have a market cross. The mediaeval town-house was described in 1840 as 'an old building', which contained the town-hall, and a wretched gaol before being replaced in 1872. Learn about the history of Earlsferry’s Town Hall and take a guided history walk round the Burgh learning about the pilgrims, weavers, golf club makers and tourist venues.

 

Facilities

N.B. Unfortunately the tour of the Town Hall will no longer be available on the day but the hourly Guided History Walks will still be taking place 

Key Information

N.B. Unfortunately the tour of the Town Hall will no longer be available on the day but the hourly Guided History Walks will still be taking place 

Where to find us

Address
  • Earlsferry Town Hall
  • 21 High Street
  • Earlsferry
  • KY9 1AF