Search
Search
Back to List

SWACS, TERRAS HALL

New
Door open days

8 September 2019 (1330 - 1600)

Fife Central

Come and see the largest collection of Pictish carvings anywhere – still in the place where they were made over 1500 years ago. As well as telling the story of the caves our brand-new Museum & Visitor Centre has displays and information on local geology and history, including later industries based in the village, like mining and textiles.

Facilities

Guided tours and talks will be given by SWACS stewards

Key Information

Building Date: 1956

Where to find us

Address
  • Terras Hall
  • The Haugh
  • East Wemyss
  • KY1 4SB