Award-winning architects WT Architecture’s newly renovated studios on Queensferry Harbour overlook the Forth Rail Bridge. The studios were formerly a fish shop and a cobblers shop and are part of Hillwood Place, which was built as colony-style flats by the Hillwood Cooperative Society in 1910.
Building Date: 2012 renovation
Exhibition of completed and forthcoming buildings by WT Architecture.
Wheelchair access with assistance