23 September 2017 (10.00 - 16.00)
24 September 2017 (14.00 - 16.00)
While the congregation can trace its roots back to the Succession Church, its current place of worship is a Category B-listed building. It was designed by architect James Stewart Johnston, and is one of the few arts and crafts style churches in the UK. The building was completed in 1934, with an opening ceremony on September 29, 1934. It is a symmetrically fronted church constructed in red brick and banded with painted render. The interior comprises a barrel-roof nave, with many of the original features, including an oak communion table, font, and pulpit. The church is situated in a prominent position within the community of Craigentinny.
Limited disabled access