Search
Search
Back to List

University of Edinburgh: St Leonards

Door open days

Edinburgh

Built 1869 by John Lessels. Has a lion-bracketed oriel over the entrance and a 4-storey tower. Inside, a carved stair with birds and beasts and stencil work by Thomas Bonnnar. www.accom.ed.ac.uk

Key Information

Architect: John Lessels

Building Date: 1869

Where to find us

Address
  • Pollock Halls of Residence
  • 18 Holyrood Park Road
  • Edinburgh
  • EH16 5BG