The Georgian House, a grand New Town house in Charlotte Square, was designed by celebrated classical architect Robert Adam in 1790. Three floors have been authentically restored and furnished to reflect the luxurious lifestyle of the first owners, the Lamont family, who moved in in 1796. See also the fabulous kitchen and servant’s room in the basement.
Architect: Robert Adam
Building Date: 1790