23 September 2017 (10.00-16.00)
This attractive building sits in the corner of St Margaret’s Park. It was built about 1587, possibly with stones from Corstorphine Castle. It has characteristic Scottish crow-stepped gables and scrolled skew-putts. Its alternative name Gibsone’s Lodge comes from the Gibsone of Pentland family who lived there in the late 18th Century. Today it is the headquarters of The Corstorphine Trust. Internally there is a small but well-stocked museum.
Building Date: 1587
Guided tours .
Limited wheelchair access.