Search
Search
Back to List

Stockbridge Parish Church

Door open days

Edinburgh

The Church was designed by the architect James Milne and opened in 1823 as an extension church of St Cuthbert’s for the rapidly expanding population of the Stockbridge area.  A semi-circular apse was added in 1888.  In more recent times the building has been sensitively upgraded to meet the needs of the present-day congregation and to form a first class concert venue with flexible-use ancillary spaces. The war memorial murals in the apse are a particularly beautiful feature.

Facilities

Key Information

Where to find us

Address
  • 7B Saxe Coburg Street
  • Edinburgh
  • EH3 5BN