A village church in the heart of the city, St Vincent?s is a Victorian Gothic delight which opened in 1857. Light streams through the stained-glass windows including ?an admirably bright and clear heraldic display? by A. Carrick Whalen. Formerly home to the Military and Hospitaller Order of St Lazarus, impressive armorial embellishments still decorate the interior. Today the building houses a growing congregation in the Scottish Episcopal Church and functions as a music and community venue.
Assisted wheelchair access.