Built in 1880 for the Church of Scotland and designed by John Lassels, the Church is described as flat Scots gothic with a wagon roof and hammer beam trusses.
The building has been a Catholic church since 1990 and is the only church in Edinburgh to offer, exclusively, the Tridentine Latin Mass.
Architect: John Lassels
Building Date: 1880
At 11.00 there will be a celebration of the Tridentine Latin Mass to which all are invited.
Assisted wheelchair access.