Rutland Square, Georgian in style, is a quiet, historic square in the West End. Category A listed and within the World Heritage Site and New Town Conservation Area.
In 1894 the Scottish Arts Club bought number 24 as a meeting place for all arts disciplines, painters, sculptors, musicians, writers and lay members interested in the arts.
Architect: John Tait
Building Date: 1830, 1895