This ‘arts and crafts’ style Category A-listed building was completed in 1953. It is dedicated to Christian unity and Robin Tudsbery, who died on active service during the final stages of the Second World War in 1945. The chapel is full of architectural details, in stonework, in wood panelling and in the stained-glass windows of artist Sadie McLellan. All are welcome to this ecumenical chapel.
Architect: John F Matthew
Building Date: 1953