23 September 2017 (10.00 - 17.00)
Edinburgh’s Quaker Meeting House was built as the Original Secession Church in 1865, part of the Victoria Street development. It has been in Quaker hands since 1989. It stands at the foot of Upper Bow, on Victoria Terrace, enjoying views of Victoria Street and across the city towards the Pentland Hills. The exterior is a fine example of Italian Revival style, and the Meeting House is well-used by local Quakers, the wider community and as a Fringe venue.