A splendid example of early 20th century architecture by Sydney Mitchell & Wilson 1901 showing pre-Reformation influences with stone carving of Mary and examples of ?the green man?. The marble chancel has one of the finest pulpits, sculpted by William & Beveridge 1903. The Ascension window is by Clayton & Bell and the pipe organ by Forster & Andrews 1903.
Special features include an indoor labyrinth and outside Canalside & Church gardens. These offer places of calm and reflection.