23 September 2017 (10:00-16:00)
Parliament House is set back from the busy Royal Mile. The name of the original building in 1603 was ‘The Parliament House’, however since that time it has been applied to the collection of building associated with the Supreme Courts in Scotland. The lobby within Parliament House gives direct access to Parliament Hall, which once served as the meeting place of the Scottish Parliament and the Outer House of the Court of Session.
Limited wheelchair access
Activities: Guided tours