Lyon & Turnbull is a privately owned international auction house based in Edinburgh. Founded in 1826, it is Scotland’s oldest auction house and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the UK. Lyon & Turnbull is based in a neoclassical building designed by Archibald Elliott and built in 1821 as Broughton Place Church. Some of the original features remain.
Architect: Archibald Elliot
Building Date: 1821