The present church, designed by James Gillespie Graham and built in 1815, stands on a prominent site where people have worshipped for over 1,000 years.
Recently refurbished, the church has modern hangings as well as many historical features and an ancient kirkyard.
Architect: James Gillespie Graham
Building Date: 1815
Musical recitals exhibitions and a children's trail will be available over the weekend.
Image (c) www.scran.ac.uk